UNFPA’s Virtual Side Event for 75th UN General Assembly
KIF Global's President & CEO Nia Lyte was invited by our global partner United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) as a moderator for UNFPA's Virtual Side Event of the UN General Assembly (UNGA75) "Community Building and Partnerships Mobilizing Private Strategic Partners for UNFPA's Transformative Results".
In the event, UNFPA's strategic partners talked about the impact that building broad coalitions has in accelerating progress, especially during a time of global crisis. They also reflected on the current challenges they face and the lessons learned from the past few months.
The speakers of the event were in the following;
- Anna Cecilia Frellsen - CEO of the Maternity Foundation
- Dan Irvine - Senior Director, Health and Nutrition at World Vision International
- Nikola Ivezaj, Vice President and Deputy to Chief Policy and Governmental Relations Officer at Global Citizen
- Vavita Leblanc - Maternal Health Programme Specialist in UNFPA Haiti
- Joan Lysias - UNFPA International Coordinator the Philips project in Congo
- Jan-Willem Scheijgrond (shy-rond) - Vice-President; Global Head, Government and Public Affairs at Philips