We love our volunteer and are grateful for their commitments! As a matter of the fact, all of our staff are volunteer who are generous and passionate about what we do and have been dedicated themselves to serve our amazing programs and its activities for different communities in various nations.
At KIF, our global and regional board members, advisors and leaderships include former Ambassadors and diplomats; business owners; film, television and event producers; public figures and celebrities; local government officials; university professors; language instructors; government contractor; entrepreneur; college students; international students; nonprofit leaders; TED Talk speaker; historian; professional sports executives and many others!
We welcome all individuals who believe in our mission and vision and are ready to take on some wonderful assignments for our programs and activities to make a difference in your communities and its people, including youth, women, natural disaster victims and underprivileged individuals.
What's the process of becoming a volunteer?
- Please think about what you are passionate of doing and could do with us;
- Please make a decision on which program or activities you wish to be part of helping;
- Please fill out the form below and send it to us;
- Our team will review your application and get back to you if we need some additional information or questions for you;
- Once it's approved, our team will try to reach you and talk to you via email, call or in person to get to know each other and discuss a possible direction with you and an exciting assignment for you; and
- Once you and our team are set to go, we will begin our journey together!